not possible at the moment.
there could be this way for the ProfiTX (i did not test this szenario, but theoretical it should work):
- install the copilot modul
- buy a external HFM MPX transceiver modul (the older one which accepts ppm ) and use the old HF-Firmware, which accepts ppm signal. (caution: in the newer firmware ppm is not accepted anymore)
- connect the ppm head tracker signal to the ppm input of the external HFM Modul
- bind the external HFM Modul with the copilot modul
- use the trainer/copilot function of the PTX to use the head tracking signals
FPV users seems to be out of scope for Multiplex.