i have checked the function and found no issue....
Please setup your Doorsequencer like in the description below:
-> Setup Assign.Control
1) Retract.Gear -> Assign the switch you want to use.
-> TAKE CARE ABOUT THE ARROW BEHIND THE NO. -> It must point in the switch direction for putting the Landing Gear out.
2) Go to Menu "Set Name+Function
-> Select Retract.Gear, Select LG Sequencer
-> Select AUX 1, Assign Door Sequencer, Rename AUX 1 to Door
3) Go to Servo assignment menu, assign e.g at channel 14 Door, 15 Retract.Gear, 16 Door....
4) Go to control menu, Door -> Assign at controlled from: Retract.Gear
5) Go to Servo calibrate menu, now bring the Retract.Gear switch in Retract.Gear out = landing position.
-> Now Check the directions of the servos. Doors have to be closed and retract.gear have to be out! If not correct the directions.
6) Go to control menu, adjust the values for Retract.Gear Delay and Doors for Slow and delay belike your needs....
On my tests there it works without problems, even if i switch of and on transmitter.
Please don´t forget to set failsafe at the receiver, when Landing gear is pulled out!